What Are UPVC Windows?
uPVC windows are a great option if you’re looking for new double or triple glazing to help insulate your home. Here are some of the key benefits:
- uPVC windows are very easy to maintain and clean – they can be made like new with just the wipe of a damp cloth.
- uPVC is a naturally warm material and the multi-chambered frames of uPVC are great for insulation, helping you keep your bills down during the winter. Windows made with uPVC are generally better thermal insulators than aluminium.
- uPVC is a lightweight material, which makes uPVC double or triple glazed windows quick and easy to install.
- uPVC can last up to 20 years in great condition, meaning your investment will be one that lasts. They will also not lose their colour or fade at all during their lifespan.
- We offer brilliant imitation wood effects meaning your windows can look amazing without high costs. There are also a wide variety of colour choices.
- We guarantee all our uPVC windows for 10 years – they won’t rot, they won’t peel, they won’t warp.
- uPVC tends to be cheaper than aluminium.
Windows hold a vital importance in every home. They are not just important for ventilation but also for making the house look more spacious and letting the sunlight seep in naturally.
If you are planning to renovate your home or looking to renew your home windows, we have the perfect selection of uPVC window styles for you.
Windows just like other furniture pieces and accent decorations need to be tailored to not just every home but also every room.
Depending on the requirement, the uPVC window styles chosen and installed in every room must solve the needful purpose.
Sliding uPVC windows:
Sliding uPVC windows come with two horizontal sashes and rollers at the bottom for swift side movement. Very easy to operate, sliding windows are best windows for contemporary homes. Along with ease of use, the sliding uPVC windows also provide the homeowner with the benefit of improved ventilation & plenty of sunlight.
Sliding uPVC windows are the best uPVC windows for bedrooms, balconies & large openings.
Casement uPVC windows:
Giving you a maximum view of the outside, casement windows features a sash that is hinged from the side on the outer frame. This makes the casement windows open both inwards and outwards, thereby allowing free air flow to the room. Providing superior noise insulation and making the home more energy efficient, the casement uPVC windows are the best uPVC windows for the kitchen, bedroom, study room and bathrooms.
Tilt & turn uPVC windows:
Tilt and turn windows are best windows for home due to their safe, easy and smooth functioning. It is ideal for modern homes because of the versatility in their functioning and design. Contemporary, stylish & not prone to rust, termite or fading, tilt & turn are best uPVC windows for small spaces, washroom & living room.
Villa uPVC windows:
Villa windows are a combination of style, substance, sealing & security. Villa windows are best uPVC windows for high rise apartments, bedrooms and living rooms.
Along with offering excellent service and styles, We offer a variety of window designs that will adjust well to the design and interiors of every home.